Kluever & Platt, LLC represents secured creditors in connection with all aspects of Bankruptcy cases and adversary actions and proceedings.
- Preparation and filing of Proofs of Claim
- Review of Debtor’s Plans of Reorganization
- Preparation and filing of Objections to Confirmation of Plans of Reorganization
- Defenses to actions seeking to "cram down" our secured creditors’ claims
- Contesting Debtor’s objections to claims.
- Reaffirmation agreements
- Motions for Relief from Stay
- Motions Confirming the Termination or Absence of Stay where appropriate.
Kluever & Platt, LLC also works to protect our clients' interests in various adversary proceedings including:
- Debtors’ attempts to avoid junior liens
- Priority disputes among secured creditors
- Defense of actions seeking to subordinate our clients' liens.
- Prosecuting adversary actions objecting to a discharge of the Debtor
- Adversary actions objecting to the discharge of our clients' debts.
- Representation of creditors in post-discharge proceedings.
While most default related bankruptcy proceedings are routine and uneventful and do not require extraordinary time and effort, Kluever & Platt, LLC attorneys recognize when the need for additional representation of our clients' interests is necessary and advisable. When appropriate, we aggressively represent our clients' in order to protect and preserve our clients' collateral and prevent abusive borrowers from hindering our clients with bad faith delays and harassment. Kluever & Platt, LLC files motions and other adversary actions and will pursue cases to evidentiary hearings.